Forum for questions, queries and information regarding the programming langauge C, and it's variations.
Moderator: Community Moderators
Hey, Im using Dev-C++ as opposed to my old borland compiler. Im finding that its producing alot of errors in code i have already compiled in the past successfully, Somone had these same problems?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:26 pm
- Location: Cakovec, Croatia
'I've got more IP's in /etc/hosts than i have friends on Facebook'
Nikola Strahija, Xatrix Security
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:39 am
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:21 am
- Location: The Netherlands
G++, GNU C++ Compiler. Linux.
Last edited by G-Brain
on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 am
- Location: UK