Alternatives to RM CC3/4

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
Cory
Tutorial Writer

Alternatives to RM CC3/4

Postby Cory » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi All,

Hope all is well and you are enjoying your new RM CC3/4. I'm posting this thread, as I am don't know if many are aware - but I have been working on a project in the background to get some sort of network management software implemented in my home network.

Have 9 P.C's, 2 laptops, 3 tablets, etc etc. I'm currently going to be investing in a server, and probably going to be using RM CC4 - but I am just keeping my options open.

To be honest - I am having major bugs with this being on a virtual machine - so I will have to purchase the servers itself and then go from there...

I'm curious if anyone knows any alternative platforms - that does basically what RM CC3/4 does that I may not be aware of? The only thing I know is BCX - but there hasn't been any leaked software from anywhere that I can find

http://www.burconix.com/

Does anybody know any other types? Like I said, i'm probably going to go with RM CC3/4 - but I just want to see if you guys have heard of any others.

Many thanks :).
Cory.

Return to “RM Community Connect”