RM SmartCache 2

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
FreelanceX
CC Godfather

RM SmartCache 2

Post by FreelanceX »

Any questions about filtering on an RM network, ask here...
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

cgimusic

Re: RM SmartCache 2

Post by cgimusic »

Is SmartCache 2 an executable if so where is it stored.

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

cgimusic wrote:Is SmartCache 2 an executable if so where is it stored.
No idea and Freelancex aint been on for ages , actually last time he was online you weren't even a member..

:D

cgimusic

Post by cgimusic »

TJ_2k7 wrote:
cgimusic wrote:Is SmartCache 2 an executable if so where is it stored.
No idea and Freelancex aint been on for ages , actually last time he was online you weren't even a member..

:D
:( He is one of the most knowledgeable people on here.

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech »

it's not a program file sorry - it's more along the lines of RM Management Console, but only it's in charge of filtering web pages and deploying internet resources - so you AGAIN will need another network address - SORRY :( :( :(
p.s, i actually work for RM aswell as FreelanceX - so i know what i'm talking about! :D

cgimusic

Post by cgimusic »

Ict Tech wrote:it's not a program file sorry - it's more along the lines of RM Management Console, but only it's in charge of filtering web pages and deploying internet resources - so you AGAIN will need another network address - SORRY :( :( :(
p.s, i actually work for RM aswell as FreelanceX - so i know what i'm talking about! :D
Ok. Another question. When you close a certain process then try and visit a website you get a message saying RM SmartCache is not installed. Do you know what that one is?

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech »

what is the website, and what is the process?

cgimusic

Post by cgimusic »

Ict Tech wrote:what is the website, and what is the process?
Any website and I want to find out what the process is. The problem is when I do the Anti RM Tutor trick it closes a smart cache process. Then if you go on any website you get the smart cache message. I want to know what process was closed so I can relaunch it.

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech »

Hmm - good question - i'll start up my RM Machine here and see if there's anything on it

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech »

okay, there is actually an exe file for it (never noticed it before) it's in C:\Program Files\Research Machines\RM Smart Cache Client.exe
The process you need is called - RMSmartCacheClient.exe (not that hard to remember).
Hope this helps - let me know.