RM Tutor 2 and 3

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
kizza001

Re: RM Tutor 2 and 3

Post by kizza001 »

a freind of mind had rm tutor 3 a cuple of years ago it sounds very cool how do i get it i have student access so could i make a shortcut to it or could i use
the start command (i got cmd to work)

kizza001

Post by kizza001 »

i basicly need the locatoin of rm tutor 3

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\Research Machines\RM Tutor 3\pcinssui.exe"
That's the default location of the teaching console. ;)
The program that controls the clients etc etc

kizza001

Post by kizza001 »

i tryed making a shortcut to it but it says cant be found
i think thay have moved the locatoin i cant even find it on the C drive i think its on the x drive does anyone kniw the locatoin

seniyajw

Post by seniyajw »

there is no default password is randomly generated by a program we have.

To find the current password, well, I never really need to know, so I never sought and found. :?:

TBsparky

Post by TBsparky »

Hey everyone, would any of you happen to know if RM Tutor 3 is able to run on Windows 7?

What I mean is that I'm trying to set up a remote help sort of thing with someone and I can connect to them fine; I can file-share to them and chat but I cannot see the screen at all. Although there was a problem with certain setup files e.g. "autoexec.temp" and "GDI service or something" not loading properly, which still worked on my XP machine in the same house. I hope someone is able to help lol

P.S I'm using Hamachi as a link to connect us.
Sparky aka Rhys

Junx

Post by Junx »

i found a way to open .exe's but i need the .dll aswell basicly how i did it was by placing the .exe inside a zip folder opening the zip folder and opening the exe from there it let me open the .exe but i needed the .dll aswell :(