RM Community Connect & Management Console Download

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
tom2011

RM Community Connect & Management Console Download

Post by tom2011 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but I'm just browsing through, and this is a brilliant forum,. so much info!

Anyway, does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of RM Management Console and RM Community Connect?

Thanks a lot,

Tom.

irksome

Post by irksome » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:38 pm

You don't obtain copies of the management console. It is web-based.

As for community connect, I don't think there is any form of that available, but there may be in the future.

tom2011

Post by tom2011 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:43 am

Does that mean that RM assign the management console to a web address?

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 pm

its a java based application only accessible from the web. no application on user side available...

n for a copy of CC3, none exist user side either. only way atm is by restoring a backup from your schools server, to a server you have at home...
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

neocortex

Post by neocortex » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:15 pm

FreelanceX wrote:its a java based application only accessible from the web. no application on user side available...

n for a copy of CC3, none exist user side either. only way atm is by restoring a backup from your schools server, to a server you have at home...
I apologise if I am being rude by correcting you, but RMMC is not Java. It is ASP/VB Script... hence it is running on a windows server / IIS.
This delectibly juicy tidbit of info is brought to you by NeoCortex.

"If at first you do succeed...try not to look surprised!" - Unknown