New RM system: RM Client Connect

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
FreelanceX
CC Godfather

New RM system: RM Client Connect

Post by FreelanceX » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:56 pm

Ive just been reading up on the RM website and in may, a new system called Client Connect will be introduced. I will be attaching some details soon. meanwhile, here is the logo for the program:

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:25 pm

ok here is the info...

RM Client Connect, shipping in May 2007, provides an upgrade to the RM Management Console to allow both the integration of Microsoft®'s latest operating system, Windows Vista™ and thin client stations on to your Community Connect 3™ network.

RM Client Connect gives you the flexibility to take your network in the direction you want.

* Expand your network by adding Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ workstations.
* Introduce a hybrid environment by adding thin client stations alongside your Community Connect 3 network, giving you a single and easy to manage network.
* Facilitate a huge range of client machines and develop your network in both directions by adding Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ and thin clients stations to your Community Connect network!

minpolik

Post by minpolik » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:08 pm

Looks interesting, I doubt my school will upgrade to vista anytime soon and when they do I'll have left that hellhole :D. Thin clients look interesting, should mean they'll be cheap enough to get some decent computer rooms