Google XHTML

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
Post Reply
cyberleaderjim
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 am
Location: Derby

Google XHTML

Post by cyberleaderjim » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 am

Just go to google.com/xhtml, and this is a proxy they probably won't block. It is designed to convert websites for a mobile phone, but can make a useful bypass to the school's filter system! :D

Guy_laister
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by Guy_laister » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:48 pm

and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet

Guy_laister
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by Guy_laister » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:20 pm

I doesnt work, it just blocks it

User avatar
minpolik
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:11 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Contact:

Post by minpolik » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 pm

To be honest, why don't you just sign up for Peacefire's circumventor or something similar. I've noticed that some sites like wikipedia and google never seem to get blocked ^_^

Guy_laister
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by Guy_laister » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:23 pm

it says that it has found the word youtube in it, so it blocks it

Guy_laister
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by Guy_laister » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:27 pm

minpolik wrote:To be honest, why don't you just sign up for Peacefire's circumventor or something similar. I've noticed that some sites like wikipedia and google never seem to get blocked ^_^
Thanks for that link :) :) :D

cyberleaderjim
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 am
Location: Derby

History

Post by cyberleaderjim » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:15 am

Guy_laister wrote:and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet
If you don't want them to find out, read my other post about clearing your history

Guy_laister
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Re: History

Post by Guy_laister » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:27 pm

cyberleaderjim wrote:
Guy_laister wrote:and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet
If you don't want them to find out, read my other post about clearing your history
thanks

User avatar
FreelanceX
CC Godfather
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: Great Britain

Re: History

Post by FreelanceX » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm

Guy_laister wrote:
cyberleaderjim wrote:
Guy_laister wrote:and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet
If you don't want them to find out, read my other post about clearing your history
thanks
you dont need history to be caught.. they keep activity logs...
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

cyberleaderjim
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 am
Location: Derby

Re: History

Post by cyberleaderjim » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 am

FreelanceX wrote:
Guy_laister wrote:
cyberleaderjim wrote:
Guy_laister wrote:and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet
If you don't want them to find out, read my other post about clearing your history
thanks
you dont need history to be caught.. they keep activity logs...
I seem to have gone a long time without getting caught then, especially as I'm always the first suspect when the network goes wrong!

Post Reply