Google XHTML

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
cyberleaderjim

Google XHTML

Post by cyberleaderjim » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 am

Just go to google.com/xhtml, and this is a proxy they probably won't block. It is designed to convert websites for a mobile phone, but can make a useful bypass to the school's filter system! :D

Guy_laister

Post by Guy_laister » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:48 pm

and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet

Guy_laister

Post by Guy_laister » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:20 pm

I doesnt work, it just blocks it

minpolik

Post by minpolik » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 pm

To be honest, why don't you just sign up for Peacefire's circumventor or something similar. I've noticed that some sites like wikipedia and google never seem to get blocked ^_^

Guy_laister

Post by Guy_laister » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:23 pm

it says that it has found the word youtube in it, so it blocks it

Guy_laister

Post by Guy_laister » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:27 pm

minpolik wrote:To be honest, why don't you just sign up for Peacefire's circumventor or something similar. I've noticed that some sites like wikipedia and google never seem to get blocked ^_^
Thanks for that link :) :) :D

cyberleaderjim

History

Post by cyberleaderjim » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:15 am

Guy_laister wrote:and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet
If you don't want them to find out, read my other post about clearing your history

Guy_laister

Re: History

Post by Guy_laister » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:27 pm

cyberleaderjim wrote:
Guy_laister wrote:and the admin wont find out??? last time I used a phproxy site i got banned from the internet
If you don't want them to find out, read my other post about clearing your history
thanks

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm

Guy_laister wrote:
cyberleaderjim wrote:
thanks
you dont need history to be caught.. they keep activity logs...
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

cyberleaderjim

Post by cyberleaderjim » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 am

FreelanceX wrote:
Guy_laister wrote:
cyberleaderjim wrote:
thanks
you dont need history to be caught.. they keep activity logs...
I seem to have gone a long time without getting caught then, especially as I'm always the first suspect when the network goes wrong!