Other people in my year get google and hotmail and i dont?

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
coldfire54

Other people in my year get google and hotmail and i dont?

Post by coldfire54 »

Everyone else in my year gets google and hotmail etc. All i get is an Access Denied message from C2K. Its so annoying and the admin is like "They cant get on. I dont let them". Is there any way i can make myself have a normal filter for my year? Even first years can get it and i cant! :oops:

Please help. Thanks

cobra

Re: Other people in my year get google and hotmail and i dont?

Post by cobra »

if you admin wont sort it out then nope there is not. unless you wanna hack it but there is no point unless you wanna be a bum that got bad reports from hacking the school network and once hacking has been added on your report it 's going to be hard to find a future job or even get into college

coldfire54

Post by coldfire54 »

cobra wrote:if you admin wont sort it out then nope there is not. unless you wanna hack it but there is no point unless you wanna be a bum that got bad reports from hacking the school network and once hacking has been added on your report it 's going to be hard to find a future job or even get into college
What if i want to work for the FBI cyber crime division on anti-hacking. Im sure they would hire me if i hacked the school as a kid :lol:

Fergie1

Post by Fergie1 »

fmjc001 wrote:
cobra wrote:if you admin wont sort it out then nope there is not. unless you wanna hack it but there is no point unless you wanna be a bum that got bad reports from hacking the school network and once hacking has been added on your report it 's going to be hard to find a future job or even get into college
What if i want to work for the FBI cyber crime division on anti-hacking. Im sure they would hire me if i hacked the school as a kid :lol:
Yes i'm quite sure they would.