Xatrix CC4 Server Alpha

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
tommym97

Re: Xatrix CC4 Server Alpha

Post by tommym97 »

Any further progress?
Last edited by tommym97 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timethrow

Post by timethrow »

Brilliant Thanks, If possible when uploading could you upload to somewhere like 4Shared and don't to places like RapidShare and MegaUplaod due to the annoying download limits,

Thanks again do you have an eta on the uploads, Thanks. Id u need help feel free to PM me.

superaz300

Post by superaz300 »

Is there any news on this yeart? Can I help in any way as my school is CC4? I know that timethr0w would really like this, it would be much appretiacted, and of course we will give credits to the person who uploaded it.
Ultimate Computer Geek !!!

tommym97

Post by tommym97 »

^^Try accessing the 'RMPackages' folder. Just create a shortcut to //Server1. Then go to RMPackages. Then, press up one level and you should be able to view the entire network. Or, go to My Computer. Look at the name of your network drive. It should display a server name at the end of it, something like 'StudentUser25 on Server3'.

Take that end server name and create a shortcut to it. Click it, if it doesn't work, right-click, and select 'Find Target'. Then, press 'up one level'

oft10

Post by oft10 »

Post a link to RMMC Please

oft10

Post by oft10 »

Yer please upload

superaz300

Post by superaz300 »

Hey tommym97,

Right,

Ive got some CC4 files from the Packages, the problem is, there is 6 servers with different rm packages on them, so I am getting some from one and then the other, do u have any packages?

I will try and get some more, hoping soon to get into the C:\ drive in the server, as I have found the shorcut to the c and d drive, but it asks for username and password,

If anyne knows any default CC4 password, then please let me know, as I will take my external hard drive into school, and copy the lot,
And then upload it for you guys,

Thanks

James
Ultimate Computer Geek !!!

RideTheWildSide

Post by RideTheWildSide »

If anyone wants some cc4 stuff, i can get onto the rm manage area and SOME rm holding, plus i can get it all with cc4 anywhere... will happily upload it somewhere if anyone wants. :)

PDN

Post by PDN »

Do you have the CC4 RMMC? If I recall correctly, CC3 RMMC was web based but the CC4 version is desktop based.

RideTheWildSide

Post by RideTheWildSide »

Yes im just downloading it from the servers now, ill upload to 4shared once i got it...

Okay I've uploaded RM Holding, which has RMMC in i think.. i also have things like RM Tutor 4 and the full ed of RM VP5, which i will upload soon..
the link is
http://cc4stuff.4shared.com
the password if required is just "xatrix"