Xatrix CC4 Server Alpha

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
tommym97

Re: Xatrix CC4 Server Alpha

Post by tommym97 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:58 pm

It's rather annoying I discovered this forum the day we broke up from school! I have access to the servers by using this shortcut called 'WAP - Shortcut' which displays the 'Microsoft Windows Network' screen, which then leads to the school network, which displays all computers/laptops aswell as the servers.

I have with me here 'RMServer Management', default user profiles from Vista and XP, various management tools in a folder called 'server3/rmmanage/__, incl' Change passwords, CC3 legacy helpers, RMMC folder setup, build data and loads more! Any ideas on how I can access the Staff T:/ Drive on my student account?

I also have a working shortcut to SIMS, and will try the 'sysman' user/passes when I get back in September. I'll have a look into the stuff you're after, although that will have to be in September, unless I can remote in to any computer...

timethrow

Post by timethrow » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 am

Hi mate,

Is there any chance you could upload the stuff you posted about all the RM stuff, Could you post the links here or PM me them,

Thanks

tommym97

Post by tommym97 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 am

I'll give it a go! I'll dig some files out now; (just got to find them, they could be on any of 3 memory sticks, 2 computers, and 1 external hard drive)!

tommym97

Post by tommym97 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 am

I have found all the files, however I cannot get them into a .ZIP! They will go into an email. The annoying thing is though, you'll have to work out which file belongs to each package. The default user profiles however, are very basic, and Easylink isn't working. I'll have to try and sort this when I go back in September, sorry guys!

timethrow

Post by timethrow » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi mate,

Thanks if you could upload them that would be great, Just afew things How big is it all, Do u have anything form the rebuild directory and do you ahve anything from the Packages folder,

Aslo finally have u tried using winrar to zip / rar them, and last but not least if I pm you a list of stuff to look for or get could you please try and do so if possible in september.

Thanks

PS will PM you later in teh week as am on hols and in an internet cafe

thanks again

timethrow

Post by timethrow » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi all ok Basically i am looking for anything CC4 Realted so no amtter how small or big it is pls post it here or pm me it as i would liek to build a server and if i can i will post it here and a guide to build it yourself !!!

Thanks

However the things that i really need are the RMMC Packages EVRYTHING FROM RMHoldinga nd all the basics from RMPackages (All the RM Stuff)

PM Me with anything no matter how big or small u think it is

Thanks agian

tommym97

Post by tommym97 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm afraid I'll probably have to sort it in September guys - then I can have a better look around for you! Really sorry, but will try and get together as much as I can for you.

On the network, I can definitely remember seeing loads of folders with 'RM' at the start, such as 'RMManage', 'RMDelivery' etc. Whether I can actually access them is another thing. Btw, our school has a CC4 Network (upgraded last September)

timethrow

Post by timethrow » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi,

Thanks yer get what you can and is available to you or just create a shortcut to \\EST*-SVR-001\**$

Replace ** with C or D or F or G or H to view the hard disks and replace * with you schools 3 letter code (have a look on the network drives) or just use your network shortcut and add the drive with $ at the end to get the disc (this works on cc3 and should work on cc4) if you need help PM me and ok that's fine September is ok whenever you ready.

tommym97

Post by tommym97 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 am

Okay - I'll do my best! I may need some help with that code above; when I look around the drives, I don't seem to find a three letter/character code, so it may be something I need a hand on! Bear in mind, our network is a Server 2003&RM CC4 network, with XP Pro SP3 Workstations - I only have a student/standard user account.

Would that code (if I can get it figured out), let me access all the network drives? I'm really keen to access the T Drive (Staff drive), and I'll take in my 1Tb External drive with me if I can get it figured out!

timethrow

Post by timethrow » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

tommym97 wrote:Okay - I'll do my best! I may need some help with that code above; when I look around the drives, I don't seem to find a three letter/character code, so it may be something I need a hand on! Bear in mind, our network is a Server 2003&RM CC4 network, with XP Pro SP3 Workstations - I only have a student/standard user account.

Would that code (if I can get it figured out), let me access all the network drives? I'm really keen to access the T Drive (Staff drive), and I'll take in my 1Tb External drive with me if I can get it figured out!
I will help you as much as i can PM when you get b k to school and i give you detailed instructions and it may give you access to the staff drive but i don't know to be sure.