Use Rm Tutor to take over admin?

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
coldfire54

Use Rm Tutor to take over admin?

Post by coldfire54 »

Is it possible to circumvent the GP via the network cable 'trick', map drives then remote control the admin? Im not going to obviously incase they go WTF and hunt me down.

Just wondering if possible lol

jd2kuk

Re: Use Rm Tutor to take over admin?

Post by jd2kuk »

You wouldn't be able to 'control' the admin by mapping network drives... but yes, the network cable trick would probably allow you to map drives to network shares. ;)

You'd need to use a program like rm tutor to 'control' any admins; if this is installed, you'd probably be able to access it using the network cable trick.
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

Fergie1

Post by Fergie1 »

jd2kuk wrote:You wouldn't be able to 'control' the admin by mapping network drives... but yes, the network cable trick would probably allow you to map drives to network shares. ;)

You'd need to use a program like rm tutor to 'control' any admins; if this is installed, you'd probably be able to access it using the network cable trick.
To add onto that, try to get local admin access to change the computer name so its harder to track you.

coldfire54

Post by coldfire54 »

Cool, My admin (the one who teaches me) is very nice and funny. Im sure she wouldnt mind me playing a trick on her lol. Although the other admin would eat me alive lol