SIMS.net

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
massiv3
Location: in a box outside your house stealing your bandwidth!

SIMS.net

Post by massiv3 »

hey guys :)
would anyone have, or be able to get hold of SIMS.net??
thanks people :)
massiv3
Due to the never-ending workload, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off until further notice!!

maric

Re: SIMS.net

Post by maric »

yeah really need sims.net would be greatful thanks guys

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk »

Good luck with this one guys.

Sims.net is an extraordinarily difficult application to get hold of, due to its relatively narrow user spectrum (i.e. schools), and even if you were to get hold of the client applications (lesson monitor etc.), you'd also need all the server end stuff for it to work ;)
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

G01d3ngpsy

Post by G01d3ngpsy »

lol, i found a installer on the it dept share today, its over 3.4gb so i suppose its got the server aswell. Not a clue what it does though :P

heebyjeebys

Post by heebyjeebys »

My school has sharepoint services, they used to have SIMS but this year they changed to sharepoint 07.... which for some reason they still call SIMS.
Its got a register like SIMS....only looks different
They have it hosted by the council for some reason
Heeby's here! :)

kizza001

Post by kizza001 »

fuck its well easy you go on to there webpage and make a account then in 1or2 days they conferm you then fill in extra details there you go you got a sims.net account but you need to sigh in a test.teacher at school or safe mode with networking other wize you do not hav the software

Xcellerator

Post by Xcellerator »

please don't bring up dead topics, it very annoying, just create a new thread instead of using dead ones...

Just look at the date of the previous post...
RGB Hypnotoad compels you to OBEY!!!

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk »

Xcellerator wrote:please don't bring up dead topics, it very annoying, just create a new thread instead of using dead ones...

Just look at the date of the previous post...
Actually, I really disagree with you there: I find it insanely irritating when a forum has a plethora of posts, where most of them are duplicate topics with the same discussions, but different dates.
kizza001 wrote:fuck its well easy you go on to there webpage and make a account then in 1or2 days they conferm you then fill in extra details there you go you got a sims.net account but you need to sigh in a test.teacher at school or safe mode with networking other wize you do not hav the software
No.
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

Xcellerator

Post by Xcellerator »

Actually, I really disagree with you there: I find it insanely irritating when a forum has a plethora of posts, where most of them are duplicate topics with the same discussions, but different dates.
That's a good point, maybe it's just me, but I tend to get annoyed when people bring up topics that have been dead for over a year, most of the time, I'll stick to the first page, and look through the old topics when I really need to find something that doesn't come up on search... :) But, hey maybe that's just me being plain old me... ;)
RGB Hypnotoad compels you to OBEY!!!

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

[quote="Xcellerator" I'll stick to the first page, and look through the old topics when I really need to find something that doesn't come up on search... :) But, hey maybe that's just me being plain old me... ;)[/quote]

He probably used the search to find the old topic
Thats why its there.
Better to reply to an old one then make a new one causing all the information from the old one to most likely get repeated.

Hmm, Has this topic gone slightly of the topic? =/