Evading Tutor

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
TJ_2k7

Re: Evading Tutor

Post by TJ_2k7 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 pm

This kind of happened once at school for me.
In one lesson we were in one of the computer rooms but the teacher had disabled internet access through netsupport during the previous lesson so we were all annoyed, even though we were only typing up english coursework :P
I have access to RM Tutor, so i opened it and connected to mine and my friends computers and hit block internet and then re-hit it to unblock it. This then gave internet access back to those i had connected to as it had overridden his initial block.
If you've got access to Netsupport then this should help :)
:mrgreen:

tinson

Post by tinson » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 pm

muto wrote:Get some free hosting, upload a php proxy to it, and flux the domain on it so they can't ban it. Easy.
that sounds interesting and how abouts do you do that ? thanks

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Create a new shortcut to "net stop client32" (sans quotes) and run it as your domain admin. Worked every time I needed it to.
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

cgimusic

Post by cgimusic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 pm

muto wrote:Get some free hosting, upload a php proxy to it, and flux the domain on it so they can't ban it. Easy.
I already have a PHProxy. How do you flux the domain to it? It would be great if it was unbanable.