RM Connect 4 Logon Program

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
HeathHayle

RM Connect 4 Logon Program

Post by HeathHayle »

has anyone got a copy of the RM connect 4 logon provider software so I can the RM logon on my Vista machine thanks for your help from David Heath

bloop

Re: RM Connect 4 Logon Program

Post by bloop »

Sorry but the CC4 Logon is made up of the RM Banner and RM Gina, both of these will crash if you are using it on a non-CC4 machine, since they both heavily depend on Service Host running on the machine (and linked to an FRDC).

beartom

Post by beartom »

bloop wrote:Sorry but the CC4 Logon is made up of the RM Banner and RM Gina, both of these will crash if you are using it on a non-CC4 machine, since they both heavily depend on Service Host running on the machine (and linked to an FRDC).
But if bloop were to kindly release his CC4 Server Image, then you could use the logon screen on a CC4 client...

;)

HeathHayle

Post by HeathHayle »

thats what I thought so I tryed to to install RM Banner and RM Gina onto vista but because Vista uses a diffrent logon system it doesnt work but it works on XP so I ran it RM Gina on XP and it gave me the default vista style domain logon but nothing RM related so I opened the DLL and EXE files but still didnt find any thing RM related can someone give me a CC4 logon screen shot so I can see what a CC4 logon looks like thanks for your help from David Heath