Download the CC3 Server Here!

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
ct2k7

Re: Download the CC3 Server Here!

Post by ct2k7 »

I'm getting this error:

! CC32_Server.part05.rar: CRC failed in Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition-cl1-000002-cl1.vmdk. The file is corrupt
! CC32_Server.part05.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! \CC32_Server.part05.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition-cl1-000002-cl1.vmdk. The volume is corrupt

:(

Let me download that volume again.

EDIT: looks like that file didn't download properly - my bad

Thanks to uploader and contributers!

rph

Post by rph »

Hi

I keep getting the following error "unable to set domain security" when i use the RM Workstation Rebuild from the VM servers RM Commissioning Utilities located at : \\cc3-dc01\rmholding\Utilities , on a windows xp pro sp3 workstation.

How to i resolve this?

thornhillr

Post by thornhillr »

Hi,

Go in to admin tools and go into domain and domain controller security policy and remove all of the requirements also for allow log on locally and terminal services add groups administrators and everyone. Then on workstation build restart the system then it'll restart adding domain security, this usually works.

Thanks.

rph

Post by rph »

How and which requirements do i need to reset?

thornhillr

Post by thornhillr »

Hello,

You need to set Allow logon Locally and Allow logon to terminal services in both domain security and domain controllers security policy, add the group Everyone and Administrators. Also on domain secutity and domain controllers securiity policy, remove all password requirements, in other words changing enabled to disabled and setting all settings to 0.If any are greyed out press define thsis policy and press disabled and OK.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

HeathHayle

Post by HeathHayle »

Hi guys I am trying to download the CC3 server I have downloaded it in the past fine but I am trying to download it at the moment and the website is saying that the password Xatrix is not correct any help would be great thanks for your gelp guys from David Heath

CarbonMonkey

Post by CarbonMonkey »

Says the password is incorrect any help would be greatly appreciated

Xcellerator

Post by Xcellerator »

Just thought I'd mention, the new password is: xatrixnew (case sensitive)
RGB Hypnotoad compels you to OBEY!!!

superaz300

Post by superaz300 »

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to setup an rm cc3 fully working server for months, as I love cc3,

Now, I have managed to convert Blinky's VMware CC3 server image onto a real computer, (Please feel free to ask how to do that) and I am having problems setting up the network settings, I have a belkin ADSL 2 router and all of my machines are connected throught a lan port, and it is set for DHCP, but everytime I run the RM Workstation Build, First of all I get the message "The domain CC3 was not found" then it finds it, reboots and I get the error "Unable to set domain security" any way, i leave it for an hour or to, and it carrys on, then when I run the rm application wizard, it says, cd rom database is not found and does not recaganize the cd player, and I carnt run learning resources or rmmc from workstation, it just says no more establishments available, Please help me somebody!!! Abd also it takes forever for workstations to log onto, it says loading your perssonal settings for ages, and then says applying your personal settings for ages, Thanks, Superaz300
Ultimate Computer Geek !!!

chrisw12

Post by chrisw12 »

superaz300 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to setup an rm cc3 fully working server for months, as I love cc3,

Now, I have managed to convert Blinky's VMware CC3 server image onto a real computer, (Please feel free to ask how to do that) and I am having problems setting up the network settings, I have a belkin ADSL 2 router and all of my machines are connected throught a lan port, and it is set for DHCP, but everytime I run the RM Workstation Build, First of all I get the message "The domain CC3 was not found" then it finds it, reboots and I get the error "Unable to set domain security" any way, i leave it for an hour or to, and it carrys on, then when I run the rm application wizard, it says, cd rom database is not found and does not recaganize the cd player, and I carnt run learning resources or rmmc from workstation, it just says no more establishments available, Please help me somebody!!! Abd also it takes forever for workstations to log onto, it says loading your perssonal settings for ages, and then says applying your personal settings for ages, Thanks, Superaz300
Ok how did you do it??