Download the CC3 Server Here!

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
chrisw12

Re: Download the CC3 Server Here!

Post by chrisw12 »

superaz300 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to setup an rm cc3 fully working server for months, as I love cc3,

Now, I have managed to convert Blinky's VMware CC3 server image onto a real computer, (Please feel free to ask how to do that) and I am having problems setting up the network settings, I have a belkin ADSL 2 router and all of my machines are connected throught a lan port, and it is set for DHCP, but everytime I run the RM Workstation Build, First of all I get the message "The domain CC3 was not found" then it finds it, reboots and I get the error "Unable to set domain security" any way, i leave it for an hour or to, and it carrys on, then when I run the rm application wizard, it says, cd rom database is not found and does not recaganize the cd player, and I carnt run learning resources or rmmc from workstation, it just says no more establishments available, Please help me somebody!!! Abd also it takes forever for workstations to log onto, it says loading your perssonal settings for ages, and then says applying your personal settings for ages, Thanks, Superaz300
Ok how did you do it?

blackylad83

Post by blackylad83 »

Ok I am downloading CC3 now :P I am gunna run this on my home network :P

FYI for those of you that run WDS, (Windows Deployment Services) Make sure your VM is running and networking is set to "Bridged" setup the IPs so that your VM can talk correctly to the network. Now go Control Panel, System and make sure that the IDE controllers are set to the generic IDE controllers. Failing to do this will resut in you being unable to clone CC3. Make sure that you have a boot capture image setup on WDS and reboot your VM. Now press F12 and choose boot from network. (Now is a good time to plug in a USB hard disk!

Once booted to the network, use your WDS capture image to capture the image and dump it onto the hard drive, then upload it to your WDS Server. (Name the image CC3 Windows Server 2003 or something stupid like that.) Once it's on the server, reboot your VM and tell it to boot again from network, this time, asking it to image from a image. Choose the CC3 image and let it install, formatting the disk in the process. (For this you could setup a blank VM.)

Now once you have this working, you have a complete OS image, which in theiory, you could install onto a pysical server, as long as you have the 2003 drivers for it. This is what I plan to do and to run this on my network, as CC3 is the dogs bollocks!

Aaron

NathanPaulSimmons

Post by NathanPaulSimmons »

has anyone got a password for this please?

charlyboy12

Post by charlyboy12 »

hi cant load up the windows xp part of cc3 server can you help

charlyboy12

Post by charlyboy12 »

i cant load windows xp server on vmware can you help please

charlyboy12

Post by charlyboy12 »

i cant load windows xp server on vmware can you help please