Privilege Escalation Exploits ?

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
Wack0

Privilege Escalation Exploits ?

Post by Wack0 »

Well, so i can TS into school from home .. (not CC, just a standalone with a LOT of policies) and have exploited a number of bugs to get to certain places, run cmd, run ftpclient (to transfer files to this box via ftpd) .. and i have the port scan results to every server thanks to nmap (it's so SLOW without winpcap ..) and now all i need is privilege escalation exploits, exploits to get a SYSTEM shell, etc. (i don't use my acc, i use 2 other accs that i have the info for)
We use ABTutor Control, any idea to exploit that ? I will try a few more things now ..

btw, a funny story: In my last school, i was helping the IT technician (on a CC3 network) and he gave me an admin account heh. I wasn't pwning anything back then though, just helping him, creating batch files to do certain things like reinstall printers and reboot, etc. Funny that I got given admin access by the tech though. Ah, the joys of years past ;)