Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
Wack0
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by Wack0 »

http://www.rm.com/Support/GeneralDownlo ... 15&Search=
"CC3 Windows 2003 Server Recovery CD"
..now we just need to own the httpd :)

Here's a direct link: https://www.maintenance.rmplc.net/cd_im ... R_V2-8.iso
now time to get a few friends on it ;)

User avatar
cheesepuff
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by cheesepuff »

Nice
Cheesepuff: geeky and proud.
Rocking a Mac Mini: Want a MacBook Pro (2.66/4gb/Matte High-Res)!

User avatar
RMSuck
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by RMSuck »

I don’t think it’s a good idea to go trying to hack RM owned servers it’s one thing to hack your schools it’s another to try and hack a company with security in place to catch things like brute force attacks and as such they will come down on you like a ton of bricks.

BTW the recovery disc only recovers the OS part of server for example windows server 2003 but not the CC3.

Just so you’re not disappointed if you actually get the password for that site.

:roll:

Wack0
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by Wack0 »

RMSuck wrote:I don’t think it’s a good idea to go trying to hack RM owned servers it’s one thing to hack your schools it’s another to try and hack a company with security in place to catch things like brute force attacks and as such they will come down on you like a ton of bricks.

BTW the recovery disc only recovers the OS part of server for example windows server 2003 but not the CC3.

Just so you’re not disappointed if you actually get the password for that site.

:roll:
ah.
well there may be other ISOs in that dir ;)

User avatar
RMSuck
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by RMSuck »

Well mate good luck when RM log your IP on there firewalls and come round your way with the police because your so called attack to own the server will be flagged up and you will be found.

your not talking about a school network here once you attempt a hack you will be caught.


:D

Wack0
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by Wack0 »

RMSuck wrote:Well mate good luck when RM log your IP on there firewalls and come round your way with the police because your so called attack to own the server will be flagged up and you will be found.

your not talking about a school network here once you attempt a hack you will be caught.


:D
yeah, well i'm not owning the box.

User avatar
RMSuck
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by RMSuck »

Just remember theres people working for RM on forums like these and log and investigate such people.

;)

Wack0
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by Wack0 »

RMSuck wrote:Just remember theres people working for RM on forums like these and log and investigate such people.

;)
indeed.
Is this how binky got caught ?

User avatar
Xcellerator
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by Xcellerator »

lol, nice one...

Seriously, don't bother trying to do a major hack... You CAN and WILL get caught....

On the other hand, if you're neighbour is Kevin Mitnick, you may stand a chance... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RGB Hypnotoad compels you to OBEY!!!

User avatar
ICT Tech
Community Master Admin
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:33 pm
Location: In my chair!

Re: Ooh .. look what i just found ?

Post by ICT Tech »

Binky didn't get caught doing anything.
He is an IT Tech in an RM controlled school.

By the way, that maintenance area you are trying to access, there isn't alot of people who have access to that, very few people in RM have a login (I do!!) BUT you will never get access to it, it is one of the most protected folder in RM, it has LOADS OF STUFF in it, and there are other iso's in there - yes!!! :P
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin

Post Reply