PARS Workstation and Server

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
timethrow

PARS Workstation and Server

Post by timethrow »

Hi Guys,
I Have just managed to get hold of the PARS Setup files for a workstation and a server

I Will release them if somone gives me sims to set it up with.

I need SIMS to be installed in order to run it so if somone would be as kind as to give me them i will release it.

PDN

Re: PARS Workstation and Server

Post by PDN »

timethrow wrote:Hi Guys,
I Have just managed to get hold of the PARS Setup files for a workstation and a server

I Will release them if somone gives me sims to set it up with.

I need SIMS to be installed in order to run it so if somone would be as kind as to give me them i will release it.
:lol: Holding us to ransom lol :lol:

Just what do you exactly want?
I managed to obtain a few exes including:

Code: Select all

SIMS Workstation
SIMS PFM
SIMS FMS Application
SIMS Finance
SIMS.net Manual
SIMS.net Infrastructure
SIMS.net Application
SIMS.net AMPARK
However, I only got them today from the school's xyz-sr-001 server today and I haven't tested any of the installers yet on a virtual machine so if they wouldn't work, not only is it hopeless for me but also for you if you want me to upload any of this.

timethrow

Post by timethrow »

If you could upload them all i know ruffly what to do from there and i would be very grateful

Thanks
P.S if possible not rapidshare.

PDN

Post by PDN »

timethrow wrote:If you could upload them all i know ruffly what to do from there and i would be very grateful

Thanks
P.S if possible not rapidshare.
Yikes! All of the SIMS apps combined come up to a whopping 361 MB upload so I'll split into .rar parts if that's OK with you. Also, is Mediafire fine with you?

Also would you mind explaining how to set up SIMS as so far? I've only had 1 attempt and I only got 10 minutes of time on the virtual machine due to coursework which I needed to finish off. Also I have a feeling you'll need to tinker with the .ini files as they point to S:/SIMS which in our cases is presumably non-existent so perhaps we would need to change this to C:/SIMS/

Lastly, sorry for my n00biness, but what is PARS server/workstation?

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

If anybody's gonna upload anything, I'd suggest creating a 4shared shared folder like I did with the CC3 VMware servers; it makes everything much simpler :)

PDN

Post by PDN »

TJ_2k7 wrote:If anybody's gonna upload anything, I'd suggest creating a 4shared shared folder like I did with the CC3 VMware servers; it makes everything much simpler :)
So does mediafire, (sort of, kind of... I think!) :P

But I certainly won't use over-rated junk like Rapidshare - I don't understand why everybody seems to use RS when the service is insanely poor.

timethrow

Post by timethrow »

4Shared or Mediafire is fine i will write a guide once have the files (So can print screen) and will upload all the modified files

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

Yeh, mediafire does have a similar service as well. I just don't like their annoying pop-ups :/

PDN

Post by PDN »

Right, I'm currently uploading rar archive 3 of 5. Each rar archive is 71.53MB apart from part 5 which is a 48.4MB rar archive.

Lastly, I don't know if this will hinder our efforts but one of the installers doesn't seem to work since halfway through the install process, it pops up with a dialog box stating that the installer wishes to find a certain .cab file which I have no idea where it is stored (I assume it may have been on a CD that my school's technicians used or something).

timethrow

Post by timethrow »

How is it going ???