Tutor 3 and A license

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
itengineer_09

Tutor 3 and A license

Post by itengineer_09 »

I went to a college the other day just to do some helping out, they USED to run RM but they dont anymore it's mainly Novell and Windows 7 now.

Anyway so we went to to some clearing in the spares cupboard and we chucked out a few old machines.

I came across a disk marked "RMT2 - Master LIC". I installed it on one of the old workstations to find out that it's RM Tutor 3 with some sort of master license attached to it, anyway I let the boss know what I found and he said there was 2 options for that media that I had come upon.

1. BIN
2. Keep it.

If I kept this even though the license has now gone (software still installs and works perfect) could I use this legally considering I have authorization to use it ??

This would be handy to use in my Internet Cafe but not sure it would be legal - does anyone know if it would be or how much a license would be ?
First started on CC2 Networks! - Those where the days!

timethrow

Re: Tutor 3 and A license

Post by timethrow »

Your best bet is ask RM

itengineer_09

Post by itengineer_09 »

asked RM they wernt pleased lol they say it CANNOT be used outside the school and can ONLY be used on an RM Network.

owell lol NetSUpport it is then...
First started on CC2 Networks! - Those where the days!

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

Whoopsy. Kinda used it at home for a while, before using Netsupport :lol:

MrCool

Post by MrCool »

You are officially braking the law when you use that software at home.
The Student Club - http://thestudentclub.co.uk

Anon

Post by Anon »

Sorry to bump a topic, but dosent RM Tutor have a mult-licence meaning that it can be used on several computer???

ecpasar000

Post by ecpasar000 »

Asked the RM, the network which can be used in the school, not authorized elsewhere.