RM management console install

Discuss it here

Moderators: Community Moderators, Veterans - RM Community

Forum rules
RM Specific Disclaimer: Users should be advised that any software files, modifications, upgrades, plugins etc are property of the poster.
Xatrix Security do not accept ownership of these files nor do we accept liability for any copyright violations.
Xatrix Community Guidelines: Click Here
thornhillr

RM management console install

Post by thornhillr »

Hi,

when i launch the rmmc msi installer it installs but then gets to "removing backup files". After a long time there is still no action, so i exit the installer and go into event viewer, i clicked on application and an error saying msi installer. It says that Product: RM Management Console -- Configuration failed.

If you could give me a solutuion i'd be very grateful

Many Thanks

timethrow

Re: RM management console install

Post by timethrow »

You need to install with RM Installation Assistant However that says NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE ON DRIVE R

thornhillr

Post by thornhillr »

Thank you for taking your time to reply, yeah exactly when i install with RM Installation Assistant it says not enough disk space on R, do you know what that means and how it could be resolved?. Also now when i try and install rmmc it says error 1722.

Many Thanks

massiv3
Location: in a box outside your house stealing your bandwidth!

Post by massiv3 »

the computer you are trying to install RM Management Console on has to be a computer connected and smartclient onto a CC3 network. it wil not work on a standalone workstation because it has to be connected to a domain controller to access the information to bring it to the UI of the RMMC...
Due to the never-ending workload, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off until further notice!!

thornhillr

Post by thornhillr »

Thanks for you reply, and the station im trying to install it on is a server, please could you tell me what is needed for the rmmc install, it now just gets stuck at Removing Backup Files when installing and just stays with the install screen and Removing Backup Files,

Many Thanks