A slightly delayed introduction.

>>> Welcome to the Xatrix Security Community Forum <<<

>>> New users must introduce themselves here before they are allowed to post anywhere else <<<

Moderator: Community Moderators

jd2kuk

A slightly delayed introduction.

Post by jd2kuk »

Well, there seems to be a sweeping wave of late-introductions (some later than others :P ) sweeping the forum right now, so I guess now is a better time than ever to actually post an introduction about myself :P

I'm James, and I'm 16 (as of writing this); I'm one of the mod team on the forum ;)

I've been a regular poster on xatrix for about a year, and through some devotion and slightly obsessive posting, have the highest post count as of posting this, but who knows what the future holds?

Being a curious kid, I've always had an interest in computers and other stuff that blinks, so my progression into computer security was a pretty organic one; it actually started when I was about 9, and figured how to get free movie rentals and games from a local digital TV service (unfortunately, I wasn't so good at covering tracks then, so I actually ended up getting the house banned from the service).

Aside from computers, I've got a pretty big passion for music and audio engineering, so much so in fact, that I'm hoping to have a future career in live sound. I also play a few instruments and compose music quite often.

Hopefully I don't sound too big-headed, but that's basically a quick summary of myself! ;)
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

jd2kuk

Re: A slightly delayed introduction.

Post by jd2kuk »

Takes one to know one eh? :P

Just kidding... ;)
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

Fergie1

Post by Fergie1 »

Quaon wrote:Oh...go drink your tea!
go eat your burgers and donuts. :P

Fergie1

Post by Fergie1 »

Quaon wrote:Good luck getting us to help you out next time the nazi's come for you!
Oh yeah because you won the war for us and stuff didn't you? :P

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 »

Quaon wrote:You all know you would have been screwed without our intervention!
Unfortunately, he's right!
Is it me or has this gone slightly off-topic

:mrgreen:

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk »

Godwin's law! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

And sorry, why is it that my post that gets drawn into the nazi related conversation?? :P

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech »

:lol: RIGHT :lol:
This is a bit of a deranged conversation!
Anyhoo, about the intro, better LATE LATE LATE than never I suppose :P
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin