me

>>> Welcome to the Xatrix Security Community Forum <<<

>>> New users must introduce themselves here before they are allowed to post anywhere else <<<

Moderator: Community Moderators

Todd91

me

Post by Todd91 » Sat May 02, 2009 5:04 am

my name is todd and i am a hacker. i hack the fbi and stuff. need help you can ask me. i dont speak perfect english though.

TJ_2k7

Re: me

Post by TJ_2k7 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 am

LOL :lol:

Hi :D

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech » Sat May 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Todd91 wrote:my name is todd and i am a hacker. i hack the fbi and stuff. need help you can ask me. i dont speak perfect english though.
Prove it or get real!

P.S. Only screenshots will provide proof!
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin

Todd91

Post by Todd91 » Sat May 02, 2009 6:20 pm

if i prove it, interpol will come after me! just take my word for it. i saw that there is an admins only section, and a "power users" section (whatever that is) if i was to get in there, i would tell you guys everything. just give me access to the admins/mods section and ill be happy to tell

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech » Sat May 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Todd91 wrote:if i prove it, interpol will come after me! just take my word for it. i saw that there is an admins only section, and a "power users" section (whatever that is) if i was to get in there, i would tell you guys everything. just give me access to the admins/mods section and ill be happy to tell
Not happening mate - sorry!
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin

Todd91

Post by Todd91 » Sat May 02, 2009 6:45 pm

your not an admin, you dont know anything. i have talked to quaon and he said he would help me get in there!

muto

Post by muto » Sat May 02, 2009 6:47 pm

I didn't realise being an administrator on a small security forum was essential to gain any knowledge..

How did we ever survive without Xatrix?

heebyjeebys

Post by heebyjeebys » Sun May 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Quaon wrote:Well well well Todd. I believe I have been very patient with you so far. Until now you havent violated any rules, but you just led and said I told you I would help you in something I did not.

Just so everyone knows, until now I had not spoken to Todd at all.

Todd, consider this your LAST warning. If you do anything to violate the rules again, I will ban you. If you insult me again, I will ban you. If I so much as think your going to lie again, I will ban you. You cannot hack, you are a liar. If you contradict me, I will ban you. As relations officer, I have more than enough authority to permanently ban anyone I see fit for any reason.

Any of the other moderators would have killed your membership, but I insisted that they not because you had not violated any rules.

Don't.Do.It.Again.

For everyone else reading this, I am being patient with him because I pride myself on patience.

To Todd: Shut up unless you have something beneficial to say.
epic response quaon!
Heeby's here! :)

TJ_2k7

Post by TJ_2k7 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Quaon wrote:Well well well Todd. I believe I have been very patient with you so far. Until now you havent violated any rules, but you just led and said I told you I would help you in something I did not.

Just so everyone knows, until now I had not spoken to Todd at all.

Todd, consider this your LAST warning. If you do anything to violate the rules again, I will ban you. If you insult me again, I will ban you. If I so much as think your going to lie again, I will ban you. You cannot hack, you are a liar. If you contradict me, I will ban you. As relations officer, I have more than enough authority to permanently ban anyone I see fit for any reason.

Any of the other moderators would have killed your membership, but I insisted that they not because you had not violated any rules.

Don't.Do.It.Again.

For everyone else reading this, I am being patient with him because I pride myself on patience.

To Todd: Shut up unless you have something beneficial to say.
:D

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech » Sun May 03, 2009 8:02 pm

AND THAT'S THAT

All Finished now! :P

And they all lived happily ever after :lol: :lol: :lol:
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin