Gaia Print Charger

General security related topics not covered in other forums of this area.

Moderator: Community Moderators

Lil_AzZa

Gaia Print Charger

Post by Lil_AzZa » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 pm

My school uses Gaia Print Charger at school as a track of internet credits in combination with RM CC3. The Gaia Print Charger blocks Microsoft Proxy Server 2 when you run out of internet credits so you cannot access the internet it also monitors Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000/2004/2006 so their is no pathway through that. Can anyone think of any potential exploits to get through it??? Our schools version of Gaia blocks all the buttons in the application so we have no balance transfers or anything like that. Any help would be much appreciated. I think the software is available on a free trial on gaiacomputing.com.au so maybe that can be reverse engineered or soemthing so an exploit can be found any help would be appriciated. thanks

jd2kuk

Re: Gaia Print Charger

Post by jd2kuk » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 pm

I'll have a look into this ;)

In the meantime, are there any more details you can give regarding configuration of the network, your access rights etc etc? Every little helps.
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

Lil_AzZa

Post by Lil_AzZa » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Well I'm a student so I absolutley no access rights what so ever. We cn't run exes, we cant install, we have wired and wireless connection, were running RM CC3, Apperently there is a PC or two that has exploits to run exes. Many exploits are around that lets us browse the drives. WE can run VB applications through VB. Everyone is just a standard user.

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Okey dokey, I have a plan of action. ;)
Some people are like Slinkies: completely useless but fun to watch when you push them down stairs.

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:37 pm

jd2kuk wrote:Okey dokey, I have a plan of action. ;)
That sounds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . reassuring :?
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin

jd2kuk

Post by jd2kuk » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:50 pm

:P

What I meant lol, is that I'm going to run it on a virtual PC, and figure out its internals- the chances are I'll come up with a modified EXE file which can be patched over the one installed by default ;)

Lil_AzZa

Post by Lil_AzZa » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:03 pm

How have you been going with this one. Sorry I couldnt find any more details on the client or anything. Have you been able to find a copy of the client apart form the trial available on the internet???

Lil_AzZa

Post by Lil_AzZa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Massive bump, but im needing the hack more than ever haha. In my last year of school and teahcers make us watch all these stupid flssh videos which eat our credits, then i have no credits left and can't do my work etc.

I'd love it if you have worked a hack.

ICT Tech
Community Master Admin

Post by ICT Tech » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 am

Yeah let's go Jamesy, it's been a full year! :lol:
ICT Tech
Senior Community Admin