hacking freinds

Just getting into security? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: Community Moderators

quinny

hacking freinds

Post by quinny »

is there anything easy and quick that i can use to hack me mate while im on my computer?>

V4LL3Y

Post by V4LL3Y »

yep jst go on google and type in keylogger and find a good and free keylogger which is invisible and only u no how to access it, iv done it loads of time i used one called rune elite keylogger but dnt no if it still exsicts and it was amazing!

if you want i will try and find u a good keylogger

quinny

download

Post by quinny »

do you know anything which i can use to let me download things in school ? becus i want to download counterstrike 1.6 and ventrilo 2.3

V4LL3Y

Post by V4LL3Y »

nope i dnt think you can download anythink in any school unless your itc techs are dumb enought to not block the student accounts from downloading

irksome

Re: download

Post by irksome »

quinny wrote:do you know anything which i can use to let me download things in school ? becus i want to download counterstrike 1.6 and ventrilo 2.3
Why do you want to download them in school? Surely to God you must realize that you'll probably be suspended if you get seen downloading and installing them.

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX »

haha install counterstrike? why do you want to? you wouldnt be able to play online anyway... the ports will be blocked...
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

quinny

Post by quinny »

FreelanceX wrote:haha install counterstrike? why do you want to? you wouldnt be able to play online anyway... the ports will be blocked...
lol will they be blocked or sumthin haha im a noob

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX »

only port 80 and 8080 are unblocked... counterstrike and online games etc, do not use these ports... i believe?
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

V4LL3Y

Post by V4LL3Y »

wot is the point in playin counterstrick at school anyays, everytimea teacher comes u would have to exit it incase you got caught!