How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Just getting into security? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: Community Moderators

Chris

How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by Chris » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:55 pm

I need to know as much as I can on how to hack my schools pc's on community connect 3 any information is important even if it is simple like how to access filtered sites. I also need information on how to access restricted folders and open restricted files.

Plz help :D

slim1

Post by slim1 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:46 pm

use altavistas translation page; copy the url into the box and say french to english translation

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

privalidged access needed.

Post by FreelanceX » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:59 pm

Just fort id let you know, to access restricted files and folders, u need privalidged access which is only granted by RM themselves. no1 in school can do this. even teachers and techs have restrictions on the system.

CC3 runs on group policy. its alot harder to hack than Reg files. If you can hack microsofts group policy, then have a bash at RMs as ive yet to have any luck on CC3.
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

youngkid007

Re: privalidged access needed.

Post by youngkid007 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:37 pm

FreelanceX wrote:Just fort id let you know, to access restricted files and folders, u need privalidged access which is only granted by RM themselves. no1 in school can do this. even teachers and techs have restrictions on the system.

CC3 runs on group policy. its alot harder to hack than Reg files. If you can hack microsofts group policy, then have a bash at RMs as ive yet to have any luck on CC3.
you can access "hidden files and restricted files" cc3 system's,
you do not need RM to give you account.
even if you have standard account, you can still access_ RM packages_RM Public, and the other network drives, using a simple trick using microsoft powerpoint.you got to insert, sounds and movies, insert sound from clip orginizer. right click sound when it appears on right hand side, click "clip in".
media player will be opened.
click F3, browse menu will appear.
click browse-double click on file wanted, it will go back to browse screen.
click "browse" again, files in the folder you selected dhould appear, right click file you want to open and click "explore", it will open in new window with contents of drive there,
there are restrictions on really important files like "AdminWork" for ovious reasons,
hope this helps, thanks
Youngkid007 :wink:

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:20 pm

U cant do that on the system we run, weve locked down going through any program like that to access files. Any school in my area is also locked down. The drives are actually removed on normal accounts. on our system, it comes up access denied still... :P

ur school may b diff. but in my borough, u cant do that....

ive started to find out that diff boroughs run slightly diff policies... some schools you can still do the network cable trick!!! lol.
FreelanceX - Asking for help should be a last resort. Try it yourself before you run to us for help...

missi0n

Post by missi0n » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:53 pm

u can do that "lil way to access rescricted files" strait from media player :D

FreelanceX
CC Godfather

Post by FreelanceX » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:57 pm

yeah we have blocked that to. lol. Its a good advantage me only bein a student 8 months ago. haha

missi0n

Post by missi0n » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:00 pm

when i use that "way to access hidden and restricted files"

i can see all the usernames for every:
Teacher
Admin
Pupils

this is a great advantage becuse ther is almost every time
a staff user with eather no password or pass as password

some accounts are just called test.teacher, which never get used
and the password is alwayes password

2k7

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by 2k7 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Ok, not the most in helping your statement but did you know that U3 works on some of the systems that are availiable. I don't know though. Because I was in one of the IT rooms at lunch when I used my U3 - the portable programs worked but in another room it didn't. So this is probably quite good. Don't think that exe's work off the memory stick, though, because I tried. U3 popps up and the portable programs work. The more we can use U3, the more we can exploit the system in schools! It is probably quite an old version of RM CC3 but it's still enough for us!

jd2kuk

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by jd2kuk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:56 pm

This forum has now been deprecated for everything RM related; perhaps you want to consider posting this in the CC3 forum as a new thread? ;)