How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Just getting into security? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: Community Moderators

spoilsport
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by spoilsport » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 pm

cheesepuff wrote:He quit recentley
This him trying to cover up the lies? :lol: He never worked here, ever. I've put loads of questions to him before and he's never been able to answer them. Then he vanished off these forums for ages, then when I went quiet, he sneaked back in :lol: :lol:

User avatar
heebyjeebys
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by heebyjeebys » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:05 pm

quit smoking?

ooh right i see

i feel really sorry for icttech he put so much effort into new xatrix and now ... well... we all know.
Heeby's here! :)

User avatar
cheesepuff
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by cheesepuff » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

spoilsport wrote:
cheesepuff wrote:He quit recentley
This him trying to cover up the lies? :lol: He never worked here, ever. I've put loads of questions to him before and he's never been able to answer them. Then he vanished off these forums for ages, then when I went quiet, he sneaked back in :lol: :lol:
He found me flagged, told me my school and location.

I never told him that
Cheesepuff: geeky and proud.
Rocking a Mac Mini: Want a MacBook Pro (2.66/4gb/Matte High-Res)!

spoilsport
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by spoilsport » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

cheesepuff wrote:
spoilsport wrote:
cheesepuff wrote:He quit recentley
This him trying to cover up the lies? :lol: He never worked here, ever. I've put loads of questions to him before and he's never been able to answer them. Then he vanished off these forums for ages, then when I went quiet, he sneaked back in :lol: :lol:
He found me flagged, told me my school and location.

I never told him that
Well put it this way, he has claimed to work have worked in various places in the business, none of which are linked. The only way he could find information on you would be if he was working as part of a managed service contract (Central Managed Services). Most schools control their own network and simply have a network support contract where RM offer advice on sorting issues. Unless it's a managed service, we do not have control over the networks, nor do we have visibility or "super dooper" access that nobody else has.

He claimed he was part of a project for the RM website and logo - he wouldn't be. If he was technical, he would have nothing to do with corporate image; totally seperate and unrelated part of the business.

Then he claimed he was a supervisor of the team that developed CC3. The development teams are split up into about 14 different teams. Between Dev, Product Release Group etc. There are also no "Supervisor" titles within RM. Supervisors are for warehouses and call centre staff.

I have put multiple questions to him which, if he worked for RM, would have been super simple to answer. He wasn't able to answer any of them accurately. Then he vanished for months, only reappearing once I lost interest in exposing the *utter rubbish* that gets posted on this forum.

Between ICT Tech claiming to work for RM (btw, who would call themself an ICT Tech if they were a Supervisor???), and idiots who cannot find their comma and full stop keys claiming to have 'hax0r3d' the RM network and got admin rights, there is a fair amount of trollop on this forum.

Fortunately, I do work for RM, and have indepth technical and design knowledge on both CC2.4/3 and 4. I also know the business structure very well as I've been in many of them.

I'm happy to answer any questions on any of the above mentioned points :)

User avatar
cheesepuff
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by cheesepuff » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:23 am

Ok.
If you have my name can you work out my school/see what I have been flagged for.
Cheesepuff: geeky and proud.
Rocking a Mac Mini: Want a MacBook Pro (2.66/4gb/Matte High-Res)!

User avatar
heebyjeebys
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by heebyjeebys » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

I still love icttech :)
Heeby's here! :)

spoilsport
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by spoilsport » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 am

cheesepuff wrote:Ok.
If you have my name can you work out my school/see what I have been flagged for.
Sorry? What? Flagged for what? Do you honestly think RM keep a database of "naughty" kids? This aint the North Pole mate, we don't have a naughty and nice list, nor do we give a toss what kiddies are up to what; that's the schools responsibility.

Give me the post code of the school and I'll PM you the name of the school, the registered ICT co-ordinator contacts and what service they have paid for at RM.

spoilsport
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by spoilsport » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 am

heebyjeebys wrote:I still love icttech :)
Good, somebody needs to. I don't doubt the kid seems to know a fair amount about CC3/4, but he is definitely *not* an RM employee. Chances are he's a trusted senior pupil at a school with indepth access to school systems; he probably even talks to our Network Support boys in TRG if he's got a Support Online account.

If he's quit RM, then he'll have no problems in PM'ing me his name, staff number and where he worked. Infact, just his staff number would be enough.

User avatar
cheesepuff
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by cheesepuff » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

spoilsport wrote:
cheesepuff wrote:Ok.
If you have my name can you work out my school/see what I have been flagged for.
Sorry? What? Flagged for what? Do you honestly think RM keep a database of "naughty" kids? This aint the North Pole mate, we don't have a naughty and nice list, nor do we give a toss what kiddies are up to what; that's the schools responsibility.

Give me the post code of the school and I'll PM you the name of the school, the registered ICT co-ordinator contacts and what service they have paid for at RM.
I got flagged for accessing a network drive or something like that.

Also, PMing the postcode, thats pointless, because you can google it.

If you had my name, and birthday, could you do it?
Cheesepuff: geeky and proud.
Rocking a Mac Mini: Want a MacBook Pro (2.66/4gb/Matte High-Res)!

spoilsport
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Re: How to Hack a RM Community Connect 3 on a Win XP OS

Post by spoilsport » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

cheesepuff wrote:I got flagged for accessing a network drive or something like that.

Also, PMing the postcode, thats pointless, because you can google it.

If you had my name, and birthday, could you do it?
A lot of rubbish, unless like I said, your school is on a managed service. True, I can get the name from Google, but I wouldn't be able to get the name of the main technical contact and what support contracts they held would I?

RM DOES NOT KEEP A DATABASE OF USERS ON THE NETWORKS!!! IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR US TO STORE THAT DATA AS WE NO REASON TO HAVE IT!

Post Reply