RM Hacking

Just getting into security? Ask your questions here.

Moderator: Community Moderators

I2theS

Re: RM Hacking

Post by I2theS » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 pm

How do you get the Management console via easylink? I can get onto easylink with an account that has the RMMC on it at school but I don't know how to get it from easylink.

massiv3
Location: in a box outside your house stealing your bandwidth!

Post by massiv3 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

a way i get onto our management console from home is by going to

https://<ourserverip>/manage/school

but it just comes up with
RM EasyLink
RM Management Console

as normal when i log in using my admin username and password.

hope this helps
Due to the never-ending workload, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off until further notice!!

fanlynne

Post by fanlynne » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 am

Hello everyone,glad to meet you here,hope to know more about you........... :geek: :geek:

remove89

Post by remove89 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 am

About get into safe mode,I have some advise.
Approach 1: Press F8 right after the system is done bios self-inspection. You will see system booting mode menu; simply choose "Safe Mode" to get in.
Approach 2: In normal system, click Start->Run; type "msconfig" (double quotation marks excluded) to launch system setting program; tick the Safe Mode in system setting/boot. This way you will be automatically brought into it if you restart system.

jordzter14

Post by jordzter14 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Heey im currently hackng *(trying) rm in my school it has recently had an update to its server and i cannot get anything up like command prompt. It will not open the .exe files if, So say now if i put command prompt or a shortcut on my usb it does not work i can get on safe mode but it asks for as password i've tried everything that you guys have replied to people in need of help "rm" "password1" anything wont work so could i get that PRO RAT programme you were talking about please help!!!!!!
ohh and yeah they are using microsoft professional as their OS BUT please help

Anon

Re:

Post by Anon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 pm

irksome wrote:Oh, and one more thing I forgot to mention. This is important for you hackers.

Everyone has little icons in thier system tray that look like this: Image or this: Image

If by some stroke of miracle you hack the wrong account and see this: Image - log off and go to another computer immediately.

That is the RM technician account. My system admin showed me it (yes, he's a good friend of mine). Apparantly if you that account is logged on while there is no RM technician scheduled to be at your school at the time, then the people at RM will be notified, then they will phone your school's system admin, and you can expect him to be tappin you on the shoulder within about one minute.

So keep that in mind :wink:
W2ait... sorry to bump a very very old thread but if u suddenly happen to be on a rm tech account.. how would they know ur using it?? does rm recieve all the activity you do in school? are they remotley emailed, notified?